Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Crochet Summer Shawl

My little one was playing with my yarn and put these colors together.

Not really my choice, but I thought they looked good together. This color combo felt like summer to me and inspired me to make a Summer Shawl.
The Catona Denim a 100% by Scheepjes is perfect for it!
You can buy this wonderful yarn at Wool Warehouse or find a local stockist here.

I wanted a bit of an airy look and came up with this.

I am very pleased with the result!



And so is my little one!


You can find the pattern in my Etsy Shop or Ravelry Shop.

3 comments:

  1. Een echte zomersjaal die me aan het strand doet denken :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous summer shawl.

    Have a nice day, Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. The combination sure does give off a very warm, summer vibe. And the shawl looks very comfortable to wear. I wouldn't mind ordering one for myself!

    ReplyDelete